Friday, February 8, 2013

Ready...Set...GO!!!

At last, we were able to finalize our leave for the fertility treatment and was able to leave Dubai last January 28. We are all set for the procedures!

Upon setting foot in Manila last January 29, our first stop was at my fertility doctor's clinic. We went there still with all our luggages and no rest and sleep! I guess that's how eager we are on starting this treatment hehehe!

This visit was vital as we need to lay out the timetable and plan for the treatment. First and foremost, she asked us how long will we stay here in Philippines. So I told her that we would only be here from January 29 until February 25 - just enough to finish the whole treatment for 1 cycle. However, we had to revise our initial plans due to time constraints again.

Since I was not able to get HSG in Dubai, our initial plan was to have it here in Philippines. But since we will only be here for 1 cycle, Dr. T said we will just go directly to IUI. We'll just hope and pray that my fallopian tubes are not blocked.

Dr. T advised me to call her asap on my first day of menstruation so she can schedule me for a transvaginal ultrasound.

So off we went to wait for the red flag to show! I was supposed to finish the last pack of Yasmin pill on February 1 so I am expecting my first day from Feb 3-5.

While waiting, we just went for a short escapade in Puerto Galera to destress ourselves! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment