Friday, February 8, 2013

"Very Good" Patient

While waiting for the red flag to show in, I had my bloodworks done again last January 31 which was required by my endocrinologist, Dr. G.

I had to get results again for my TSH, FBS and HBA1C.  The results I had last November 2012 were not that good because my blood sugar was high. So I was quite anxious of the results now as it might go higher and my doctors would not advised us to undergo IUI treatment. :(

Thank God the results were much better than the ones I had 2 months ago!

Upon my visit with Dr. G on February 7, she said that I am a 'very good' patient! I lost 9 kilos, my bloodsugar was quite low now and my TSH is perfect for childbearing. :D

She then wrote a recommendation letter to Dr.T stating that I am now ready for the fertility treatment.

Thank God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment