Monday, July 8, 2013

Three Months Off the Meds

Since last month, hubby and I decided to stop for a while on our medications. We'll be off our meds for 3 months, just enough for our bodies to cope with the side effects and reach its stability. Also, it is not good to be in constant medication as our bodies have its limits. We don't want to immune ourselves to these fertility meds so we are giving time away from them.

Who knows, once we're off these meds our bodies can work on their own and do their part to make us pregnant. :D

We'll just leave everything to God in His perfect timing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, what meds are you taking if you don't mind me asking. I was diagnosed of PCOS and my meds are metformin, clomiphene, and duphaston. Been taking my meds since March of this year. I'm thinking of stopping taking meds for a while.

    ReplyDelete