Sunday, March 10, 2013

Picking up the Pieces...Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry

I have been crying for 2 days already, just giving myself time to cry it all out and of course, move on again. This is how frustrating and depressing childless couple could become. But I should not give up, I will not give up. No one is to be blamed for this failed cycle again. It is still not the right time, I guess.

But for now, I will just slowly pick up the pieces and ponder what to do next. I am asking for God's enlightenment and guidance to guide us to the right path towards parenthood. I know He is always with us and continue to bless us.

I am thankful for my husband and my family who are very supportive and are with me during this stage. I know my husband is also saddened but he tries to be strong for me. I am trying to be strong but 6 years of waiting made me more vulnerable to heartaches and pain.

I am entrusting everything to God, in His own time, He knows when to bless us with a beautiful and healthy child.  I am not losing faith and hope. As Padre Pio said -- PRAY, HOPE, AND DON'T WORRY!

"Truly I say to you, ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and it will be opened to you".

"Truly I say to you, if you ask anything of the father in my name, He will give i to you".

No comments:

Post a Comment